Thursday 31 July 2014

My First YouTube Video!

Hi!

So guess what? Today I uploaded my first ever YouTube video! And let me tell you, it was a pain in the a*caugh*.
Any of you out there who are planning on making YouTube videos you are in for some serious stressful times!
Or maybe this just happened to me and I'm sure that after a while it will be a breeze,  but today I got an actual headache trying to upload a freakin' video and i still wasn't able to make everything right. The thumbnail didn't upload, there were errors popping up, links wouldn't work... Now I finally understand the hard work youtubers put into making their videos and I'm definitely starting to appreciate them more for all their efforts for providing us with great content.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share my opinion (and frustration) with you guys. I'll see you next time!

P.S. If after all of these being said, you want by any chance to see my video, here it is: First YouTube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment