Sunday 5 October 2014

OOTD: An Interview

Hello!
So just some time ago I went to an interview. It wasn't for a job, but for a course I really wanted to take.
It is one of the most important things I have done in my life and I'm really glad I was chosen as one of the trainees. I had received in the mail a document with the dress code and I had seen in photos of previous interviews that all the girls were #1: a bit older than I am; and #2: dressed quite dull. 
They all looked like they had a uniform on, with a black/navy skirt and white shirt. 
I'm only 19 so I really didn't think it was appropriate for me to dress like that. I wanted colors and prints. So while my goal was to stand out from the rest, I also made sure I stuck to the given rules.

This is where the interview took place:



Here's my look:









No comments:

Post a Comment