Monday 10 August 2015

BE YOURSELF



I've heard this quote a millon times before, and I know you have too, but only recently did I truly understand what it meant.
I always thought how can you be more than you already are, cause you are you. But then I realised that being yourself means 

 not caring or worrying what others think about you 

 having the curage to speak your mind 

having the courage to say no 

 chosing to do something because you enjoy it, not because someone said so 

Being yourself is not easy, but I definitely think that as we grow older, time makes us stronger and the things that we go trough, whether good or bad, are going to help us discover ourselves and who we want to be and it will surely make it easier for you to... be you :)

Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment