Thursday 31 July 2014

My trip to Brașov, Romania! (Part 2)

I'm baaack!

So because I had so many amazing photos I wanted to share with you, I couldn't fit all of them in just one blog post.
I had such a great time there, it's such a beautiful city. I'm definitely even more in love with it then I was before.

This is the central park.
It's not even close as big as the one in New York, but it sure is beautiful.





Found another incredible house.
The architecture of it is so beautiful and detailed.
 

This is what a classroom looked like in the first Romanian school.

And to end this on a funny note (that has nothing to do with this blog post)...
"Shit happens"!

That's it, everyone! I honestly hope you enjoyed getting to know a tiny part of my country :)
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment