Sunday 9 August 2015

Party at the Beach

Happy happy Sunday!
This weekend has been a veeery hot one, with 30something ºC every single day. Therefore, this weekend was also a very casual one. I did't get to do much, but stay inside, away from the heat and only go out in the evenings, when the cool breeze of the river would make its appearance. There was, though an event on Saturday that saved the day- a party on the "beach" (an artificial beach actually :D ). Even though I didn't get there early enough for the little concert that was on, I did however make it just in time for the bonfire. All of us gathered around the fire, trying to make ourselves as cozy as posible. Folk music, quitars playing, people singing together the songs- it was such a beautiful image.
So here is what I wore:
*btw... took a walk in the park before we actually headed down to the beach and so that's where the photos were taken*



As the party was on the beach, I wore a striped full body swimsuit from Pull&Bear, white shorts from Kiabi Kids (yeah, that's right, I wear children clothes!), and sandals from Benvenuti. I don't remember where the scarf is from because I have it from a long time ago, but the rest of the accessories are thrifted.

Nope, I lied. Actually the earrings are not thrifted, they're from H&M, but you can find this style  pretty much everywhere.


I kept the make up minimal- a bit of mascara, blush and a pinky nude lipstick to seal the deal. :)

That's all for this week. I hope you had a lovely Saturday and Sunday, and I'll talk to you tomorrow!
❁ Byeeeee! ❁




No comments:

Post a Comment